Alfa Romeo Competizione designed by Centro Stile Alfa Romeo is the perfect transition from the prestigious Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione car, from which the Bicycle takes its name. The red colour is also the same as that of the car – the refined “8C red”, the result of the evolution of the red colour of the historical Alfa Romeo racing cars. This is combined with the black details, where the carbon reveals itself in all its strength and determination. The Alfa Romeo Competizione 8C is exclusively tailor made, with a unique design, made by master craftsmen in Italy, completely of carbon, and fitted out with the very best and latest generation of components. All this to provide utmost excitement and performance.
Campagnolo Super Record 11s
- Design: Centro Stile Alfa Romeo
- Frame: Carbon HM40
- Fork: Carbon HM40
- Handlebar: Deda Elementi Trentacinque
- Brakes: Campagnolo Super Record D Skeleton
- Crankset: Campagnolo Super Record 11s ultra torque
- Rear Gear: Campagnolo Super Record 11s
- Shifter – Brake Levers: Campagnolo Super Record Ergopower 11s
- Wheels: Campagnolo Bora One
- Saddle: Saddle Italia SLR Monolink Team Edition
- Tyres: Tubulars Veloflex Carbon 250
- Color options: Red 8C, Natural carbon, Pearl white
You are purchasing directly from the sole authorized Australian importer and distributor.